Fiction from: Monte Lin, DeAnna Knippling, V. Medina, Brigitte N. McCray, Sean Mabry
What would you do for your brother? A writer cuts out words, cuts up paper, what do they find? The cities speak, if only you know how to listen. The song of an Appalachian folk legend. A daughter comes home late with a secret. And a Christmas Eve ghost story from 1868.
- Monte Lin – Menobezoar
- DeAnna Knippling – Appointment with Ouroboros
- V. Medina – The Streets Whisper
- Brigitte N. McCray – A Melody in God’s Own Tongue
- Sean Mabry – That’s Our Girl
Translating the Inferno; a problem with the flat that maintenance can’t fix; a substitute teacher looking for a lost student; a train trip to the gates of hell; Orpheus sings, but not the songs you remember; a trip in space to what lies beyond immortality—all in this issue of LampLight!
- Translation Notes from the Bottom of Hell – M. E. Bronstein
- As Below, So Above – Erica Ruppert
- A Person in the Rain – J. A. Marshall
- My Lips, the Sin They Have Took – E. Catherine Tobler
- The Hole – Amber Arnold
- The Weight of Infinity – Mike Morgan
Featuring 8 new dark stories and 2 chilling classics!
- We Will Build a Haunted House – Andrew Van Wey
- Through the Central Valley – A.M. Henry
- Those Who Made Us – J.A.W. McCarthy
- Siren Song – Jolie Mandelbaum
- The Elevator Girl – Rebecca Turkewitz
- Totenhaus – A. J. Bermudez
- How to Build a Better Beau – Priya Sridhar
- The Abbey – Emily Ruth Verona